By: Scott Emigh, Editor-in-Chief
The Charles Page High School Track and Field teams traveled to Stillwater earlier this month for the Pioneer Relays. The boys placed 8th with 14 points and the girls placed 9th with 21 points. The boys placed 7th in the 4x100m relay with a time of 46.82 and 4th in the 4x800 at 8:57.28. The Freshman class continues to show up big time for both teams, leaving the future of the sport bright at CPHS.
- Madelynn Adams placed 20th in the 100m dash with a time of 14.78 and 13th in the 200m at 32.19.
- Junior Erindira Cuevas placed 34th in the 100m with a time of 17.58 and 23rd in the 200m at 38.36.
- Junior Alexis Davis placed 7th in the 800m run at 2:49.20 and 11th in the 1600m at 6:04.87.
- Junior Cheyenne Walden placed 1st in the 1600m with a time of 5:10.87 and 1st in the 3200m with a season-best 10:45.43.
- Freshman Elizabeth Watts placed 6th in the 100m hurdles at 19.15 and 7th in the 300m hurdles at 54.06.
- Freshman Lauren Barkdull placed 12th in the 800m run at 2:59.04.
- Freshman Majasty Lapsley placed 12th in the 100m at 13.98.
- Junior Julia Lewis placed 9th in the 200m at 30.64.
- Sophomore Stacy Logan placed 9th in the 200m with a season-best 13.63.
- Senior Alexis Mosley placed 25th in the 100m at 15.12.
- Sophomore Adrianna Tapp placed 14th in the 100m at 14.15.
- Junior Kaileeann Worthington placed 16th in the 200m at 33.47.
- Freshman Aden Baughman placed 4th in the 1600m with a season-best 4:52.63 and 5th in the 3200m with a season-best 10:48.89.
- Freshman Landin Green placed 8th in the 800m with a season-best 2:15.14 and 9th in the 1600m with a season-best 4:58.87.
- Junior Dalton Morgan placed 17th in the 100m with a season-best 11.91 and 9th in the 200m at 24.58.
- Junior Ian Baustert placed 10th in the 800m at 2:20.20.
- Senior Jason Cooper placed 15th in the 300m hurdles at 50.43.
- Senior Jacob Fortune placed 16th in the 400m at 1:00.66.
- Sophomore Jacob Garby placed 12th in the 1600m at 5:02.68.
- Brayden Hardesty placed 11th in the 200m at 25.07.
- Freshman Jaelyn Jackson placed 3rd in the 400m at 54.66.
- Junior Delvin Jordan placed 28th in the 100m at 12.71.
- Geno Lopez placed 16th in the 300m hurdles at 52.53.
- Austin McCaskey placed 11th in the 3200m at 11:34.61.
- Sophomore Payton Scott placed 10th in the 100m at 11.61.
- Caleb Wash placed 20th in the 200m at 26.09.