By: Scott Emigh, Editor-in-Chief
The Charles Page High School Track and Field teams traveled to Broken Arrow last month for their second meet of the season. The boys' failed to place but the girls came in 9th with 20 points.
The boys' team came in 13th in the 4x100 relay at 50.19. The girls placed sixth in the 4x800 with a time of 10:58.23 and the boys placed tenth with a time of 9:11.55.
- Sophomore Adrianna Tapp placed 14th in the both the 100m dash and the Long Jump. She completed the 100m dash in 13.69 and the 200m dash in 30.80 for 31st place. Her long jump was 12'09.00".
- Junior Cheyenne Walden placed 1st in the 3200m run with a time of 10:59.40 and 2nd in the 1600 at 5:06.36, a season-best.
- Freshman Elizabeth Watts came in 8th in High Jump at 4'06.00" and 10th in 300m hurdles with a time of 54.47.
- Sophomore Nia Byrd placed 30th in the 800m run with a time of 3:11.21 and 16th in the 1600 with a time of 6:25.31.
- Senior Alexis Mosely placed 32nd in the 100m dash in 15.09 and 12th in the Long Jump at 12'10.00".
- Junior Erindiria Cuevas placed 44th in the 100m dash in 17.58.
- Junior Alexis Davis placed 11th in the 3200m run with a time of 13:19.50.
- Freshman Lauren Barkdull placed 22nd in the 800m run with a time of 2:58.59.
- Freshman Majasty Lapsley placed 17th in the 100m dash with a time of 13.93.
- Junior Julia Lewis placed 24th in the 200m dash with a time of 29.96.
- Sophomore Stacy Logan placed 18th in the 100m dash with a time of 13.94.
- Junior Kaileeann Worthington placed 47th in the 200m dash with a time of 34.40.
- Freshman Aden Baughman came in 17th in the 1600m run at 5:01.65 and 13th in the 3200 at 10:52.92.
- Freshman Landin Green placed 17th in the 800m run at 2:17.20 and 24th in the 1600 at 5:11.72.
- Junior Ian Baustert placed 18th in the 800m run at 2:18.9.
- Freshman Timothy Calvert placed 30th in the 3200 at 13:04.18.
- Senior Jason Cooper placed 15th in the 300m hurdles at 50.15.
- Freshman Phillip Elleman placed 26th in the 3200 at 12:24.46.
- Senior Jacob Fortune placed 26th in the 100m dash at 12.12.
- Sophomore Jacob Garby placed 22nd in the 1600 at 5:08.62.
- Freshman Jaelyn Jackson placed 15th in the 400m dash at 55.05.
- Junior Dalton Morgan placed 21st in the 100m dash at 11.95.
- Freshman Danny Murray placed 39th in the 1600 at 5:31.02..
- Sophomore Payton Scott placed 18th in the 100m dash at 11.90.
- Senior Jaxon Starling placed 40th in the 1600 at 5:31.07.
- Junior Colton Washington placed 14th in the Long Jump at 18'07.00".