By: Scott Emigh, Editor-in-Chief
The Charles Page High School Track and Field teams traveled to Shawnee last week for the Oklahoma Baptist University Bison Invitational. The girls placed 8th with 34 points and the boys placed 16th with 3 points.
The girls came in third in the 4x800 relay with a time of 10:39.24 and the boys placed sixth at 8:48.63. In the 4x100 relay the boys placed eight at 46.95.
- Sara Abbet placed 21st in both the 800m run and 1600m with times of 3:12.32 and 7:02.24 respectively.
- Madelynn Adams placed 32nd in the 100m dash at 13.92 and 28th in the 200m at 31.46. Both times were season-bests.
- Senior Alexis Mosley placed 32nd in the 200m with a season-best 33.02 and 38th in the 100m at 15.69.
- Junior Cheyenne Walden placed first in both the 800m run and the 3200m with times of 2:24.45 and 10:46.22 respectively.
- Freshman Lauren Barkdull placed 20th in the 1600m at 7:01.54.
- Sophomore Nia Byrd placed 12th in the 1600m with a season-best 6:22.97.
- Junior Erindira Cuevas placed 29th in the 100m with a season-best 13.75.
- Junior Alexis Davis placed 5th in the 1600m with a season-best 5:57.43.
- Freshman Majasty Lapsley placed 14th in the 100m with a season-best 12.94.
- Junior Julia Lewis placed 30th in the 200m at 31.72.
- Sophomore Stacy Logan placed 13th in the 100m with a season-best 12.70.
- Sophomore Adrianna Tapp placed 12th in the 100m with a season-best 12.69.
- Freshman Elizabeth Watts placed 9th in the 300m hurdles at 55.95.
- Junior Kaileeann Worthington placed 36th in the 200m at 34.37.
- Freshman Jaelyn Jackson placed 8th in the 400m dash at 53.37 and 32nd in the 1600m at 5:28.31.
- Junior Dalton Morgan placed 30th in the 100m at 12.30 and 17th in the 200m at 24.45.
- Freshman Aden Baughman placed 6th in the 1600m run at 4:55.88.
- Junior Ian Baustert placed 26th in the 800m at 2:20.00.
- Freshman Phillip Elleman placed 35th in the 1600m at 5:32.95.
- Senior Jacob Fortune placed 18th in the 100m with a season-best 11.94.
- Freshman Landin Green placed 13th in the 800m with a season-best 2:12.76.
- Brayden Hardesty placed 27th in the 200m at 25.41.
- Cooper Lynch placed 37th in the 1600m at 5:39.38.
- Danny Murray placed 30th in the 1600m with a season-best 5:27.41.
- Chance Powell placed 38th in the 800m at 2:35.96.
- Sophomore Payton Scott placed 21st in the 100m at 12.07.