Ray Brown Park
Located at 401 East 6th Street next to Charles Page High School, Ray Brown is one of Sand Springs's oldest parks - founded in 1940.
The park features grills, picnic areas, and a shelter that is free for first-come-first-served, or reservable for $40 for two hours.
The park held a nine-hole disc golf course from 2004 till 2012 when it was relocated to River City Park. The playground was demolished in 2014 and reopened in 2017 thanks to a $32,000 donation from an anonymous donor, $20,000 in city funds, and a $5,000 donation from Montie Box.
SEE RELATED: Ray Brown Park renovation is complete
Grand Opening Ribbon Cutting: May 04, 2017.