By: Scott Emigh, Editor-in-Chief
The Charles Page High School Track and Field team traveled to Muskogee last Friday for the Sprocket Classic. The girls placed Eighth with 22 points and the boys placed thirteenth with 8 points.
The girls came in third in the 4x800 relay with a time of 10:30.06 and the boys placed fifth in 8:50.90.
- Cheyenne Walden came in first in the 3200m run with a time of 10:53.63. This is her eighth first place finish this season.
- Alexis Davis came in 8th in the 1600m run with a time of 5:59.41
- Elizabeth Watts came in 10th in High Jump at 4'06.00" and 11th at 300m hurdles in 56.39.
- Stacy Logan came in 12th in both of her events, finishing the 100m dash in 13.66 and teh 200m in 28.62.
- Lauren Barkdull came in 13th in the 800m run with a season-best time of 2:56.18.
- Majasty Lapsley came in 14th in the 100m dash with a time of 13.74 and 23rd in the 200m in 29.89.
- Nia Byrd came in 15th in the 1600m run with a season-best time of 6:15.26.
- Adrianna Tapp came in 16th in the 100m dash with a time of 13.83.
- Tiakeya Palmer came in 26th in the 200m dash with a time of 30.09.
- Erindira Cuevas came in 34th in the 100m dash with a time of 17.50.
- Aiden Baughman came in 4th in 1600m with a career-best 4:47.10 and 9th in the 800m in 2:11.68.
- Jaelyn Jackson placed 6th in the 400m dash with a career-best 52.77.
- Landin Green came in 10th in the 1600m with a career-best 4:55.06 and 11th in the 800m in 2:13.35.
- Colton Washington placed 11th in the Long Jump at 18'07.00."
- Jason Cooper placed 13th in the 110m hurdles in 18.11.
- Austin McCaskey placed 18th in the 800m in 2:16.77 and 25th in the 3200m in 12:01.35.
- Danny Murray placed 19th in the 3200m in 11:52.96 and 42nd in the 1600 in 5:36.93.
- Jacob Garby placed 21st in the 1600m run in 5:02.30.
- Dalton Morgan placed 21st in the 200m in 24.51 and 24th in the 400m in 59.28.
- Jacob Smith placed 21st in the 3200m in 11:53.95.
- Timothy Calvert came in 22nd in the 3200m with a career-best 11:55.18.
- Phillip Elleman placed 23rd in the 3200m with a career-best 11:58.80.
- Caleb Wash placed 23rd in the 400m in 58.58.
- Payton Scott placed 25th in the 100m in 12.06.
- Brayden Hardesty placed 26th in the 200m dash in 25.13.
- Kody Krehbiel placed 43rd in the 1600m in 5:39.77.
- Konnor Rugg placed 45th in the 1600m in 5:43.49.